Tanya is Vice President at Oracle Hospitality, who leads OPERA Cloud Strategy and Product Management teams. Prior to joining Oracle Hospitality, Tanya spent over 20 years at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts in Hotel Operations, Revenue Management, Distribution and CRM.
In 2020, with a more than 50% decline in hotel revenues and 70%+ of the hospitality workforce furloughed or laid off, Oracle released a study looking at the path to recovery of the hotel industry.
With industry experts providing their outlooks and best practices, the report became a much needed roadmap for the path forward.
Tanya shares more information about the report and gives us a look into how Oracle Hospitality is approaching 2021.
On this episode we discuss:
- How Oracle Hospitality is organized (8:26)
- How Oracle is helping hotels integrate with other services (10:28)
- What is the Data-Driven Hospitality Recovery report (12:00)
- How Oracle is helping hotels better adopt and implement technology (19:17)
- What should hotels be expecting in 2021 (28:58)
- What surprised Tanya through the pandemic (34:16)
A seasoned hotelier, Tanya Pratt is a Vice President at Oracle Hospitality, who leads OPERA Cloud Strategy and Product Management teams. Prior to joining Oracle Hospitality, Tanya spent over 20 years at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts in Hotel Operations, Revenue Management, Distribution and CRM. Most recently as the head of Business Technologies for Accor Hotels Luxury Brands division, Tanya was responsible for digital transformation, innovation and management of global programs and solutions. Her current focus is on driving value to our industry through increased levels of engagement with customers and delivering hospitality solution that enable and enhance strategic business priorities.
Oracle Hospitality’s 2020 Global Hospitality Study Synopsis:
- The global study, A Data-Driven Look at Hospitality’s Recovery, explored 4,600 consumers and 1,800 hotel executives’ attitudes and outlook on travel, including changes to the guest and employee experience, booking policies and distribution, and the industry’s recovery outlook
- Tanya’s LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/pratttanya
- Oracle Hospitality’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/oracle-hospitality/
- Oracle Hospitality’s Twitter: @OracleHosp
- Oracle Hospitality’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OracleHospitality/
We want to hear from you! Send in a voice message or review to the podcast: https://anchor.fm/provenprinciples/message
Do you need to revamp your hospitality business strategy? Do you need help with a project or someone to work with on a tough problem in your hotel or restaurant?
If I can help you in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can book a free call with me by going to knowinghospitality.com/contact
SUBSCRIBE to our channel so you never miss an episode!
Knowing Hospitality is a full service hotel management and consulting company that stabilizes properties on behalf of owners and lenders. Visit us at https://knowinghospitality.com to learn more.
www.theprovenprinciplespodcast.com for past episodes and show notes.
Don’t miss out on game changing hospitality insights. Sign up to our newsletter here👇