Yaniv is Head of Business Development at Bridgify, a hospitality tech company that’s making it easier for hotels to provide and book more personalized travel experiences for their guests.
Today's hotel guests are not just a "head in the bed". It’s simply not that easy anymore. You’ve got to win over every guest, every day… and seamlessly driving additional revenue in a meaningful way is how the best hotels will emerge going forward.
Yaniv shares great information about how Bridgify works and how hotels can improve the experiences of their guests by connecting them with attractions that most don’t even know exist.
I know this may sound like a sponsored episode - It’s not! But the opportunity to engage your customers in a more personalized way is a huge opportunity worth exploring.
On this episode we discussed:
- The space Bridgify is trying to occupy within hospitality / personalization (3:45)
- How guests and hotels benefit from using Bridgify (5:23)
- The aim is personalizing the guests’ experience at the destination, not just the hotel (7:28)
- How Bridgify connects what is relevant to the traveller (8:58)
- How hotels earn additional revenue through the platform (15:30)
One of his sports is convincing old school hoteliers that we are in 2021, and that they can’t ignore it. Today's hotel guests are not just a "head in the bed".Yaniv Grinblat is an entrepreneur, family man and a hospitality expert. Today, he’s got his ‘tech’ hat on in order to help hotels step up and adjust to their guests' changing needs and be ready for the new travel industry of post COVID-19.
- Bridgify website: Bridgify - Travel Smarter
- Bridgify LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bridgifytravel/
- Yaniv's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yanivgrinblat/
- Bridgify Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bridgify.Travel/
We want to hear from you! Send in a voice message or review to the podcast: https://anchor.fm/provenprinciples/message
Do you need to revamp your hospitality business strategy? Do you need help with a project or someone to work with on a tough problem in your hotel or restaurant?
If I can help you in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can book a free call with me by going to knowinghospitality.com/contact
SUBSCRIBE to our channel so you never miss an episode!
Knowing Hospitality is a full service hotel management and consulting company that stabilizes properties on behalf of owners and lenders. Visit us at https://knowinghospitality.com to learn more.
www.theprovenprinciplespodcast.com for past episodes and show notes.
Don’t miss out on game changing hospitality insights. Sign up to our newsletter here👇